Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Hippo

Blog Name*:Random Hippo
Paragraph*:Everybody has random thoughts. It's human nature to want to explore the workings of the world. Well this blog is just for those people like me who have to explore the things that we think about, mostly the random stuff. so I strive to fill my blog with some of the most randomly, useless information you can ever imagine! I pride myself in digging much deeper than just the thoughts, but to the very base origin of those thoughts. What is more random than a hippo?
Name*:Brett Scott
Email*:brettjscott@ovi.com
Website*:http://www.random-hippo.blogspot.com
Upload image*:babyhippo-500x338.jpg



Visitor IP: 41.116.152.179

Powered by EmailMeForm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

iClickMate
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
 
© 2010 iClickMate
Bloggerized by Wayne Meyer, based on FUNK DESIGN design.